Becoming a Blogger...
4:08 PM
Why is there is so much pressure in writing the first blog? It's as if the weight of the first words is heavier than all of the others.
It's the first sentence of a novel that determines if one will continue reading on or put it back on the shelf. Once it is read, you can't rewrite it.
It's the first impression that determines if he will call you or not. Once you have met, you can't truly ever start over.
You have one chance; one first impression; one first blog.
But then I remember, we have no followers....YET! I find this to be a relief since I was beginning to stress myself out with my deep thoughts!
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound? If you write a blog and no one is reading, do your words really matter?
So now that I have gotten the first blog out of the way, I move on to step two of becoming a blogger: Find people who care to listen!
If you write it, they will come!

So excited for you all! Can't wait to see you on 67 Days.